Get the Edge you’ve been looking for with this Class 1 electric bike. With the power to move you around town and over the trail, it makes exploring your area refreshingly entertaining!
The IZIP E3 Edge is made for exploring your town. Pick up groceries or cruise over to your local trails — its TranzX M16 350W mid-motor and 418Wh battery can handle it with four levels of assist that work with your cadence. The lightweight aluminum alloy frame and Suntour XCT DS suspension fork provide confidence and control for your outings, and the 27.5-inch wheels and tires roll along the street or dirt. With quality parts that won’t break your budget, the Edge is the bike you’ve been looking for!
- Aluminum eMTB frame that is perfect for path and trail riding, with 27.5” tires to gobble up the bumps along the way.
- TransX M16 350W motor and 418Wh battery to power up the climbs, all around town, and on favorite trails.
- The 100mm travel Suntour XCT DS suspension fork keeps the rough stuff under con-trol.
- 8spd Shimano Altus shifting and a wide gear range 11x32 cassette insure perfect gear-ing all day, on all terrain.
- The Tektro MD208 disc brakes deliver smooth, consistent braking power on the dirt or the bike path.
|Frame||Lightweight Aluminum Alloy 6061 T6, Nested DT Battery|
|Fork||Suntour XCT 100mm Travel|
|Headset||Integrated, Sealed Bearing|
|Cranks||Forged Alloy for TranzX System|
|Sprocket||42 Tooth w/chainguard|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus|
|Shifter||Shimano Acera Rapidfire Plus|
|Cogset||Shimano 8 speed 11-32 tooth|
|Front Hub||VP Modus, 36 Hole, Sealed Bearing, w/QR|
|Rear Hub||VP Modus, 36 Hole, Sealed Bearing, w/QR|
|Spokes||Black w/Silver Nipples|
|Rims||Weinmann XRD 28 Double Wall, 27.5, 36 Hole|
|Tires||CST Patrol 27.5"x2.25"|
|Brakes||Tektro Mechanical Disc w/160mm Rotors|
|Brake Levers||Tektro Ergo 4 finger|
|Pedals||Alloy, One Piece, Sealed Bearing|
|Handlebar||IZIP Aluminum Alloy, 650mm Width w/25mm Rise|
|Grips||IZIP Kraton Rubber, Black|
|Stem||IZIP Aluminum Alloy w/17 Degree Rise|
|Seat||IZIP Custom Ergo Performance|
|Seatpost||IZIP Aluminum Alloy, Forged Head, 350mm|
|Motor||TranzX M16 Center Mount, 350W|
|Battery||418Wh Downtube Mounted|
|Display||TranzX Button Pad and Info Screen|
|Max Assisted Speed||20 mph (32 kph)|
|Range Estimated||16mi/26km to 35mi/56km|